Friday, June 11, 2010

Guest Bathroom Elements







I love this shower. I'm not ecstatic about the couch being so close, but I like the light and lines.







Textural tiles







I'm still debating my bathroom choices. As much as I love uniformity in a living space, I've always thought it would be neat to have a house with oddly-themed rooms, interesting layouts, and various designs. As I was scanning bathroom pictures, I found myself attracted to a lot of reds and blacks, (and apparently antlers.) For my master bathroom/bedroom, I want more of a natural, calming feel, but for a spare restroom, I think the bold colors and retro vibe come together nicely.

Guest Bathroom: A modern vintage appeal. Sleek floating vanities, Victorian-inspired mirrors, borderline minimalist design--but all warm enough to incorporate a claw-foot tub. Large tiles for the floor, but smaller tiles for either a shower area or sink back splash. Chrome or nickel accessories. Unique lighting.

(A lot of these inspirations were found on Delpha and Momoy.)

2 comments:

  1. did I already link you to Cindy Gallop's apartment? http://www.behance.net/Gallery/the-black-apartment/123184 ... interesting woman with an interesting apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I haven't seen that. Pretty unique place!

    ReplyDelete