Thursday, June 4, 2009

We Fell to Earth

Since most of my internet exploration is done at work, it's difficult to check out videos and new music on a consistent basis, (it doesn't help that video streaming is blocked.) I feel like an unworthy fan when I discover that some of my favorite bands have released new albums months before I'm ever aware.

I had some extra time today, and I was fortunate enough to discover We Fell to Earth, a new collaboration between UNKLE contributors Richard File and Wendy Rae Fowler. They're full length debut album is still in the works, but check out their website for more info and samples.

At the moment, I cannot get enough of their song, The Double.

1 comment:

  1. hey, you're still better off than me. I don't get to use a computer at work at all. from 8am-6pm, nothing, zilch.

    ReplyDelete