Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael and Michael Have Issues

Holy crap! I'm super excited about this:




Michael Ian Black and Michael Showalter! I was first introduced to these guys (plus David Wain) in the Stella shorts, which are completely off-the-wall skits featuring cameos by Paul Rudd, Sam Rockwell, and Bradley Cooper, (among others.) Their comedy is absurd, perverted, sporadic, and completely hilarious. Unfortunately, I haven't kept up with their recent projects, but I saw a preview for this today and nearly leapt out of my seat. Click on the poster for more.

Also, check out Stella if you like ridiculous yet intelligent humor, (it's so stupid it's funny.)

Michael: Think of all the great things that have come out of this country!
Michael: Rugby.
David: Chicken Tikka Masala.
Michael: Chinese People.
Michael: Ass.
David: Harry Potter.
Michael: Rubber balls and liquor.
Michael: Then I say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment