Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Express

I know it sounds silly, but I was watching "The Office" last week, and there was a comment that caught my attention. One of the managers said, (during a "ladies only" meeting,) "You should dress for the job you want, not the one you have." Lately, I've been wanting to spruce up my wardrobe, and I've been eyeing more professional looking clothing. I know seasons come and go, but I find the recent Express items to be really appealing:










I definitely need a new winter coat; I might splurge and invest in the one above. Visit Express to see more.

By the way, I loved Angela's response to the comment I mentioned above:

"I'm not gaining anything from this seminar. I'm a professional woman, the head of accounting. I'm in the healthiest relationship of my life. I just think it's insulting that Jan thinks we need this. And apparently, judging from her outfit, Jan aspires to be a whore."

No comments:

Post a Comment