Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Last night, I tried out the demo for Batman: Arkham Asylum on Xbox 360. I first saw the game trailer a few months ago, and I was a little skeptical, but after having tried it, I'm pretty impressed! The graphics are awesome; great details and textures, with simulated lighting reminiscient of Gears of War and Bioshock. They've managed to pull off the underground, macabre vibe of horror videogames without going overboard. The characters are interesting, and the dark twist on classic villains is great, particularly Harley Quinn! The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not the levels will be unique enough to keep it engaging. You can only have so many parts to an asylum, ya know? Other than that, it looks like it's worth buying!







To see more, check out gamespot.

No comments:

Post a Comment